At SeaLink Immigration Services Inc. we are careful and considerate that your privacy is important. SeaLink Immigration does not disclose, sell, resell, lease, or license your personal data, such as your name, phone number or email address, to any third-party websites, without your consent. We may, however, share non-personal and anonymous information, such as domain name and IP address, the web pages visited and the links clicked. We prepare client applications and submit to the government authorities and departments including Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and other government agencies and departments. We are not a government agency and we do not represent any government agency.
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. While the information collected cannot be used to identify you, a cookie provides important data for our marketing department. During your visits to other websites, we (or third parties) may use certain anonymous, non-personal data collected on our site to show you advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you.
SeaLink Immigration Services Inc. reserves the right to disclose personal information in the following cases:
• To its affiliates and subsidiaries
• To third- party service providers of CWC Immigration Inc provided that such disclosure will be limited to information needed to deliver their service, and further provided that such third parties shall be prohibited from using the information for any other purpose
• To conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CWC Immigration Inc.
• To protect and defend the rights or property of CWC Immigration Inc and
• To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CWC Immigration Inc its web sites, or the public.
We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers and advertising companies, to employ third-party cookies to collect anonymous information about you. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties without your consent.
Most browsers have cookies enabled by default, but you can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website. The option to change cookies settings is typically found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.