Temporary Resident Visa

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is an official document sometimes called as Visitor visa or Tourist visa and it is issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker).

You must obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) before your departure. You cannot obtain one upon arrival in Canada.

Do I Need a TRV to Stay in Canada?

If you are a resident of visa required country, you would need a temporary resident visa consultant canada to enter Canada, it is recommended that you maintain a valid TRV throughout your stay in Canada in case of sudden trips abroad. A valid TRV is necessary if you leave and want to re-enter Canada.

Note: Your Study Permit/Work Permit is your main immigration document and must be valid during your stay in Canada.

temporary resident visa consultant canada, A family coming out of airport happily
  • You can apply Visa & other Immigration services
  • Number of years of experience from our Immigration lawyers
  • Travel and Visit guidance from our Canadian based Immigration Firm
  • 30+ Country Immigration and Trusted by people
  • Provide All Immigration Services Experience Agents